- 1 packet (320 gm) dried handmade noodle (any kind of dried noodle will do, if you can get the handmade ones, that would be best. Otherwise, any noodles that tastes good will do.)
- 150 gm chives, remember to cut into 4 cm length
- 200 gm of bean sprouts
- 3 dry bean curd (tofu), cut into strips
- 100 gm small and dried prawns, chopped into tiny bits
- 2-3 cloves of chopped garlic
- 2 eggs, fried into omelette and shredded into thin strips
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Method (How to Prepare):
- Blanch the noodle in boiling water until cooked, then drain and rinse with cold water, and keep aside.
- Fry the shredded dried tofu until golden. Then set aside.
- Fry the dried prawns with oil until fragrant and crispy, then set aside.
- Heat frying pan with little oil, stir-fry the noodle in few portions until dry and fragrant. Dish up.
- Heat frying pan to sauté garlic, add in the chives, bean sprout, tofu, dried prawns and seasoning and stir well. Pour in a little water, add in the noodle and stir-fry until well mixed. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Add in the shredded omelette and serve. 5 servings.
This is a wonderful recipe, adored by both kids, as well as adults. It is a very healthy option for your everyday lunch or dinner. Have fun and enjoy!